On the back of the success of ‘Living the Christian Story’ we have developed another free online course called ‘Spiritually Formed’. This is a six-week study of biblical and theological pathways for spiritual formation, designed for individual and small group use. It provides high-quality academic content at a very accessible level. It is designed for those without prior theological education, some of whom live in places without any quality teaching and interaction available.
– Study from anywhere and at your own pace
– Designed to take you deeper into the Word and your faith
– Nourishment for the head, hand, and heart
The course is taught by Dr Lucy Peppiatt (Principal of WTC) and Dr Matthew Lynch (WTC Academic Dean) and will cover spiritual pathways of obedience, wisdom and worship, as well as looking at the Spirit in the New Testament and holy habits.
Course Outline (Click to expand)
– Week 1: The Pathway of Obedience
– Week 2: The Pathway of Wisdom
– Week 3: The Pathway of Worship
– Week 4: Formed by Jesus and his words
– Week 5: Formed by the Holy Spirit
– Week 6: Holy Habits – Prayer and Fasting
You can sign up here through our WTC Resource platform!
Already have an account? Login here!