- Our flexible teaching model at WTC means that we are very well placed to deliver our courses online for as long as necessary and return to our normal delivery model when we can.
- WTC offers the opportunity for you to study deep theology taught by academics who live out their faith and bring theology and Scripture to life in ways that are transformational.
- Our university validated courses are available for everyone*.
- We offer a range of part-time courses designed to fit around busy lives. Whatever your circumstances, our courses are designed for you.
- You study where you are, in community and not by traditional distance learning.
- Our teaching faculty are highly experienced in communicating through a variety of media.
WATCH: Why study theology in a crisis?
WTC's flexible teaching model:
The academic year begins with an intensive, 5-day teaching block for the whole college, at which you meet your Faculty, the WTC staff and the other students. Half the course is delivered during this and a second, 4-day intensive teaching block in early January. The rest of the undergraduate courses are taught at 20 Hub nights, in community, through the rest of the academic year (September to end May).
During the current (2020-21) academic year because of COVID-19, both our ‘Residential’ teaching blocks and our Hub nights have been taught online. For the academic year 2021-22, we are planning to return to our normal model of Residential teaching blocks, and meeting in person for Hub nights.