- Our flexible teaching model at WTC means that we are very well placed to deliver our courses online for as long as necessary and return to our normal delivery model when we can.
- WTC offers the opportunity for you to study deep theology taught by academics who live out their faith and bring theology and Scripture to life in ways that are transformational.
- Our university validated courses are available for everyone*.
- We offer a range of part-time courses designed to fit around busy lives. Whatever your circumstances, our courses are designed for you.
- You study where you are, in community and not by traditional distance learning.
- Our teaching faculty are highly experienced in communicating through a variety of media.
WATCH: Why study theology in a crisis?
WTC's flexible teaching model:
The academic year begins with an intensive (normally Residential) teaching block for the whole college, at which you meet your Faculty, the WTC staff and the other students. Half the course is delivered during this and a second, 4-day intensive teaching block (again, normally Residential) in early January. The rest of the undergraduate courses are taught at 20 Hub nights, in community, through the rest of the academic year (September to end May).
This year, because of COVID-19, both ‘Residentials’ will be taught entirely online. Hub night gatherings and teaching will resume in Hubs as soon as it is safe to do so. Until that time, Hub nights will take place online.