Our Friends of WTC programme has been designed to enable our friends and partners to invest in our students and the future of WTC, through both a commitment to pray and a commitment to give financially.
As a registered charity WTC relies on the generosity of our donors to be able to fund student bursaries which are increasingly in demand as the costs of higher education increase. As we are an ecumenical and independent college we do not receive funding from any particular church denomination or from the government and are therefore reliant on the generosity of local churches and individuals who feel called to support and encourage us.
Thanks for considering becoming a Friend of WTC. Having stepped down as a trustee earlier this year, I am delighted to be able to continue my involvement with the faculty and students of WTC through being the first Honorary Secretary of the Friends of WTC. It is my hope and prayer that this programme will allow people to come alongside and partner with WTC in their mission to combine the best of academic teaching with the vibrant life of the Holy Spirit. WTC courses are delivered through local learning centres, allowing students to remain involved in their local communities whilst receiving accredited theological training. All of us at WTC have a passion for seeing the great commission lived out in the lives of our churches and communities through the making and developing of disciples. Help us serve your local community through joining me and becoming a Friend of WTC.
Honorary Secretary of the Friends of WTC and Group Managing Director of Asset Risk Consultants
To become a Friend is simple. You choose your preferred level of engagement and we commit to you various corresponding benefits and news to keep you up to date:
- Invitations to Kingdom Theology Days
- Invitations to our Annual Theology Conference
- Invitations to special events / teaching
- Advance notice of WTCLive! events
Friend: Regular gifts of £10, £25 or £50 per month
All of the above, plus:
- Bi-annual newsletter with items for prayer, inside track on future developments, student testimonies etc.
- Discounts on conferences and theology days
Partner: Gifts in excess of £1,500 per annum
All of the above, plus:
- Invitation to an annual dinner with the Board and Senior Executive to hear first-hand what we are up to and what your contribution has enabled us to do (including a spouse / guest)
- Opportunity to visit a residential and sit in on a day’s free teaching
To become a Friend please click here, which will take you to our giving page where full details can be found on how to set up a regular direct debit.
Alternatively, if you would like to Partner with us and have a more in-depth conversation about how your investment will be used, please do contact us.