Theological education integrating the best of scholarship with the power and gifts of the Holy Spirit to transform, heal and release God’s people into His purposes.
To deliver transformational theological education within prophetic, worshipping and learning communities throughout the UK and Europe, in partnership with local churches.
We are committed to the following values that inspire us in all our teaching, all our learning, and all our dealings with one another.
- A Gracious Orthodoxy – Working out our theology within an orthodox Trinitarian and biblically grounded faith, and maintaining rigorous scholarship characterised by diversity and freedom of theological expression.
- Servants and Leaders in Community– Fostering leadership in the home, church, and marketplace that is rooted in Christ-like service, forged within the community of believers, and shaped to serve God’s purposes.
- Participation in God’s Mission – Working for the transformation of society by participating in the call to proclaim the forgiveness and wholeness of the Kingdom of God in the UK and abroad, through social, economic, and political justice.
- Humanity as the Image of God– Maintaining a high view of humanity as made in God’s image, both male and female, and nourishing the beauty, uniqueness, interdependence, freedom, and creativity of humanity that we might live out our God-created purpose.
- Life Lived in Christ and the Spirit– Following Jesus Christ in the power of the Spirit, in both life and learning, to be transformed and equipped for discipleship and mission.
Explore our courses today to find one that best suits you!