REIMAGINING LEARNING IN COMMUNITY.
WTC Hubs Video:
WTC delivers its courses throughout the UK in learning and worshipping communities at various locations called Hubs.
What happens in Hubs?
It is where students…
- Study locally in a worshipping and learning community
- Form meaningful relationships with your fellow students
And there is…
- Time and space to discuss the issues arising in the teaching
They are also where…
- Vision takes root and is prayed into action
Our Hubs are where the learning community takes shape:
- Each Hub has a Hub Director who is responsible for facilitating the creation of a worshipping and learning community, as well as offering pastoral care for students.
- Students meet for lectures, tutorials, worship, and dialogue on a Monday or Tuesday evening.
- Face-to-face and video-conferenced teaching occur in a community context
If you are a church leader and are interested in talking to us to find out more about what it would mean to become a partner and host a Hub, please send an email to our Director of Operations.
Find a Hub location near you:
No results found in this location. Please try again.