Transforming lives through life-giving theology in the presence and power of the Spirit.
- Rigorous and engaging academic study of theology
- Inviting the Holy Spirit to inhabit all that we do
- Teaching faculty integrating theology for life, work and mission
Reimagining learning in community.
- Innovative, part-time model of learning which fits in with existing life/work/commitments
- Multiple learning centres (Hubs) around the country
- Empowering students through pastoral care, prayer and study skills support
Partnering with the church to equip and send the whole people of God.
- Open to everyone (leaders and laity, women and men, all ages (18 and over), different educational standards)
- Interdenominational and charismatic
- Study delivered in partnership with churches and Christian networks
Why Kingdom Theology?
We offer accredited degrees in ‘Kingdom Theology’ because at the heart of our study is the belief that Jesus came proclaiming the good news of the Kingdom of God. Through his life, death, and resurrection, he has brought the reality of the Kingdom to this world. Our study of theology means engaging with a Kingdom that is powerful and transformational. God’s Kingdom means hope for humanity and the earth in salvation, healing, freedom from oppression, reconciliation in relationships, joy, peace, creativity, and untold blessing. The Kingdom touches all aspects of life, and invites us to reimagine our life, work, and mission.
We are a member of the Evangelical Alliance, the largest body serving evangelical Christians in the UK: working for a united Church, confident in voice and inspired for mission, www.eauk.org. We subscribe to the Evangelical Alliance basis of faith.