Applications are now CLOSED for 2020-21. Try again soon for next year!
To apply in 2021-22, please read below if you are considering joining us:
Before you begin the application please note that you are required to provide a passport style photo, your qualifications and references. If you want to apply for one of our validated courses here are the next steps to take:
- Decide which is the right course for you. If you are not sure you can review the course options by clicking here or contact us for advice.
- Decide which Hub is your closest. If you are not sure, please click here for the options.
- You will then need to complete the WTC online application form. This is split into several sections, but most sections are very short. You also don’t need to complete the form in one go, you can save your progress at the end of each section and complete the form over several days if you wish.
- Once WTC has received your completed application and taken references, your application will be reviewed by our Admissions Tutor. We will contact you to confirm the offer of a place or to request more information. This can take a few weeks.
- Once you have received an offer from us, you can accept and secure your place by forwarding a £350 non-refundable deposit which will be deducted from the invoice for your course fees.
Please note that some Hubs are regularly over-subscribed on some of our courses. Please therefore, ensure that you complete your application as soon as possible to guarantee that places are still available.
Concerned about finance?
Our partners Stewardship may be able to help you to raise your financial support and claim Gift Aid on donations from UK tax payers. You can use this support to pay for your course fees, training resources and general living expenses. Stewardship has seen many individuals come out of college debt free, and hundreds of bible college students have benefitted from using this facility. Find out more here.
Explore our validated courses to find one that best suits you!