Applications to start studying in September 2021 are open from 1st January 2021. The closing date will be mid-August.
Have a browse through our PROSPECTUS for 2021-22:
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
(Click on Fullscreen for larger text)
To apply in January for the 2021-22 academic year, please read below if you are considering joining us:
Before you begin the application please note that you are required to provide a passport style photo, your qualifications and references. If you want to apply for one of our validated courses here are the next steps to take:
- Decide which is the right course for you. If you are not sure you can review the course options by clicking here or contact us for advice.
- Decide which Hub is your closest. If you are not sure, please click here for the options.
- You will then need to complete the WTC online application form. This is split into several sections, but most sections are very short. You also don’t need to complete the form in one go, you can save your progress at the end of each section and complete the form over several days if you wish.
- Once WTC has received your completed application and taken references, your application will be reviewed by our Admissions Tutor. We will contact you to confirm the offer of a place or to request more information. This can take a few weeks.
- Once you have received an offer from us, you can accept and secure your place by forwarding a £400 non-refundable deposit which will be deducted from the invoice for your course fees.
If you have any questions about applying for a particular course, please contact us by clicking here or even visit our FAQ page.
Concerned about finance?
Our partners Stewardship may be able to help you to raise your financial support and claim Gift Aid on donations from UK tax payers. You can use this support to pay for your course fees, training resources and general living expenses. We have seen many individuals come out of college debt free, and hundreds of bible college students have benefitted from using this facility. Find out more here.