WTC will be delivering fully online Residentials in both September 2020 and January 2021. All courses have begun on Thursday 3rd September as advertised.
These Residential dates are compulsory for all students. The dates for the next academic year are:
- RESI 1 (Online): Thursday 3rd – Monday 7th September (9am-9.15pm) and Tuesday 8th – Thursday 10th September (evenings only, 7.30-9.45pm)
- RESI 2 (Online): Monday 4th – Thursday 7th January 2021 (full days) and Friday 8th – Sunday 10th January (evenings only) inclusive*.
*Students will be informed of the detailed timetable for the January Resi before the end of October 2020. It may not extend through to the evening of Sunday 10th January, but please reserve this whole period.
The specific 2020-21 academic calendars for each course and year group are available below. These detail the residential weeks, Hub evenings, and submission dates for each cohort.
For our specialist Graduate Diplomas, the calendars include the additional teaching days outside of Hub nights.
NB: Our Hubs meet on different evenings and these evenings are fixed. For example, Hampshire meets on a Monday and NE London on a Tuesday. To check which evening your Hub meets on, please check on the relevant Hub Location page.
2020-21 MA Hub Teaching Days
In addition to the residentials, MA students are required to attend 2 or 3 Saturday teaching days in their local Hub. The dates for the 2020-21 academic year are shown below.
MA Year 1
- TH7928 Reading the Old Testament for the Church
– 21 November 2020 (10am-4pm)
- TH7929 Luke-Acts
– 27 February 2021 (1-7pm)
- TH7931 Persecution to Empire
– 6 March 2021 (10am-4pm)
MA Year 2
- TH7920 God through the Ages
– 28 November 2020 (10am – 4pm)
- TH7926 Christian Ethics for Discipleship and Witness
– 6 February 2021 (time tbc)
- TH7930 Paul and the Spirit
– 13 March 2021 (1-7pm)